We take pozitivity seriously.
We are committed to POZZ being a safe, secure and most of all a positive place. To achieve this, we are deadly serious on making sure our content and users are positive, by prioritising robust moderation measures in the early development of our platform.
To maintain a safe and positive environment for all users, the POZZ video platform is heavily moderated. It uses both human validation and automatic systems to ensure that the content and usage is 'positive only'. Users also play an active role in self-moderating the platform through our unique "pozitivity" algorithm.
We have purposely designed POZZ to be safe, sensible, and meaningful for younger age groups to engage with, encouraging positive behaviors and hence being suitable for all ages.
We have a range of systems that are already online and operating:
- Auto-blocking: our system detects potentially harmful or inappropriate content and blocks it on upload, so it will never be seen by other users
- Pre-screening: all new content goes through a rapid pre-screening check before it is passed through to the main feed
- Validator feed: we have a dedicated content-moderation feed which is visible only to approved Validators, and has extra mod options for fast and focused moderating
- Community reactions: our fun 'reactions' feature is also a moderation tool, this means the inputs on level of positivity (or negativity) from everyday users, drives our algorithm to keep the feed at maximum positivity!
- Reporting: the options for anyone to report videos or users instantly, is easily accessible in the app
The no.1 rule for POZZ is simple, its positivity!! POZZ is a special gem that only appears through positivity. It does not reward random or meaningless videos.
No positivity = No rewards
- 1.Each video must be an action that either yourself, or a friend are doing
- 2.Each video must be positive, meaning that it helps our world in some way
- 3.The description must be about 'doing' the activity in the video
The best way to see the type of 'positive' videos that are acceptable is to explore the Feed and see what is 'Trending' in the app.
- ✅ Planting a new seed in your garden
- ✅ Biking instead of taking a car to work
- ✅ Saving energy by turning off the lights
- ✅ Helping out a friend
- ✅ Cooking a plant-based meal
- ✅ Smiling to spread good vibes
- ✅ Cleaning up the house for mental clarity
- ✅ Learning something new
Basically, any positive activity you can think of is welcome. In the app, you can explore and join positive activities that others are doing by tapping the 'Join' button and filming yourself doing the same action.
The purpose of POZZ app is to film real and positive activities. Hence, there is a range of content that is not permitted and will be invalidated for rewards, blocked or removed:
- ❌ Filming 'nothing' or random content is not allowed
- ❌ No negative meanings or negative actions
- ❌ No filming of still objects or items
- ❌ No passive filming of views or scenery
- ❌ No ‘fake’ videos such as recording the television or video on phone/computer to display an action
- ❌ No poor quality recordings that is hard for viewers to see any action, such as being too dark, blurry or illegible
- ❌ No repeating the same video in a row and using different descriptions
- ❌ No filming irrelevant or inanimate blank videos such as walls, floors or waving the phone at a random scene that does not relate to any actual activity
- ❌ No politics or religion
- ❌ No animals in captivity
- ❌ No inappropriate, explicit or harmful videos (you know, the usual bad stuff!)
- ❌ No filming others without their consent/permission, including children/minors
- ❌ No promotion of financial or any cryptocurrency related content
POZZ is a positive-only platform, and any video content deemed to be unsafe or not positive will not receive coin rewards and removed promptly.
The purpose of POZZ is to record yourself doing positive activities that contribute to a more sustainable world. These positive videos, are snippets of activities you do in your daily life, that you record and add to POZZ in real-time. It’s easy and instant--it’s not about getting likes or impressing others, so there’s no need for editing or anything fancy.
However, it is still important that these videos are positive. Meaning that they add positivity to help our world in some way. The video must be of you and/or your friends doing a positive activity. We define ‘positive’ as being any action or activity that could have a positive effect on your day, your life, or the people and planet around you.
Most of all, be POZZitive! Because POZZ will always reward positivity!
Violation of our rules will result in suspension and permanent banning from POZZ. Furthermore, withdrawals are limited to users who have achieved a minimum number of approved positive videos, so cheating is completely pointless as funds will be inaccessible.
Here on POZZ we do not tolerate bad acting whatsoever. We are continuously improving our systems and active-moderation to detect suspicious and non-poditive behaviours. Bad actors will be found out and their accounts suspended.
We have active moderators and automated account-suspension when a certain number of video reports or user reports have been made.
- ❌ No fake accounts. The rule is 1 human = 1 account.
- ❌ No creating accounts on behalf of others, including family members
- ❌ No farming
- ❌ No cheating
- ❌ No impersonating others, especially women or notable figures
- ❌ No reacting negatively on purpose
Doing things that can be considered cheating such as creating a multitude of accounts for the purposes of inauthentic 'farming' of coins, or other negative hacks to get around our moderation systems, are an abuse of our pozitive cause and will not be tolerated.
You are not permitted to have multiple accounts. As a 'real life' app, one account per one human is the rule. You are not permitted to create fake accounts on behalf of others, including family members.
Play by the rules, and POZZ will be a rewarding experience.
At POZZ, our top priority is safeguarding the positivity of our community and team. We are committed to creating a safe and secure environment free from abuse, threats, and any harmful behavior. To uphold these values, we have implemented a denylist system.
What is the denylist? It serves as a permanent ban from our community and entails being excluded from accessing, receiving, earning, or holding POZZ in any wallet associated with a denylisted account. This measure ensures that individuals engaging in negative behavior are held accountable and prevents any potential harm to our vibrant community.
We are simply not interested in private data of any form. Any data collected by the app is strictly to a minimum required for functional purposes, such as logging in, or providing optimal content which may be based on language or location preferences. All users have the right to delete their account and all associated details at any time (this can easily be done by going to Settings>Delete account). Privacy Promise
Everything we do has a benefit to you, our community. Your trust is so important to us. We respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. We only collect data that we are required to by law, what is necessary for the platform to function properly, and data that helps serve our community. That's our promise to you.
- 1.Important information and who we are
- 2.The data we collect about you
- 3.How is your personal data collected?
- 4.How we use your personal data
- 5.Disclosures of your personal data
- 6.International transfers
- 7.Data security
- 8.Data retention
- 9.Your legal rights
Full name of legal entity: Pozzle Planet Pty Ltd
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the OAIC so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes country of residence or general location, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes anonymised internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website or mobile-application;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- 1.analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU; and
- 2.search information providers such as Google based inside OR outside the EU.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a registration or product/service experience.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table Purposes for which we will use your personal data above.
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented [:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see [your legal rights] below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Internal Third Parties
Other companies in the Pozzle Planet Group acting as joint controllers or processors.
External Third Parties
- Service providers acting as processors based in EU and non-EU countries who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in EU and non-EU countries who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
We never request or use anyone's precise location, so you don't have to worry about that :)
We only request 'generalised location' in order to upload video content and we display the location only at country level (e.g. Australia, Pakistan, South Africa). The reason for requesting this country-level location is because we provide a global connection to join activities with people all over the world, and the 'earth view' is a core part of the POZZ experience.
The way to sign in to apps is rapidly evolving. POZZ is a native 'web3' app, meaning that when creating an account or signing in, we do it with a digital wallet address (you can learn more about it on the excellent Rainbow Knowledge Base). To get into POZZ app, we don't ask for your email or phone number or any of that old traditional stuff!
We provide 2 ways to log in to POZZ. The first way is with a direct 'login code' that we create and provide for you (more on that in a moment). The other way is via WalletConnect which is an external service that allows you to instantly connect and login to POZZ with your existing wallet or other wallet apps such as Metamask, Trust Wallet, Rainbow etc.
To ensure the risk is minimised when logging in to POZZ, we never store your login code. Your login code is typically 12 unique words, in an exact sequential order, separated by single spaces. This code is otherwise referred to as a ‘secret phrase’ or ‘seed phrase’ and it is the only way to access your wallet which has been created on a blockchain.
When you signup and create an account with us, we generate your unique login code during the process of creating your wallet address on the blockchain.
To avoid any security issues, we never store your login code. Instead, it is encrypted on your device. It is very important to never share your login code with anyone, and we recommend you write it down and store it in a safe place where no one else can access it.
Remember, never share your login code
We strive to be a safe ‘all ages’ platform. The age limitations for POZZ can be viewed on our landing pages on App Store & Google Play. We diligently comply with all rules and regulations in relation to age restrictions, which are strictly managed by the app store approvals process and reviewed each time we submit a new version of POZZ for publishing.